We’re looking for a
Digital Product Manager
in Kyiv, Ukraine
Product Manager works alongside design and development teams to identify, scope, build and grow our digital products. At CloudMade our products are usually sold to automotive customers who then embed them into their end-user experience. Coming from a product background possibly in automotive, information technology, eCommerce, finance or wellness, you’ll be excited to dig into the world of automotive digitalization and push your ideas into production. You’ll be expected to contribute to increasing the overall CloudMade product portfolio, and therefore our potential revenues.
- Working in a cross-functional team, take ownership and grow our own digital products and delivery of customer digital products
- Understand the value proposition of our products and how to explain that to our customers
- Investigate, scope out, analyse and build robust business cases for new products and services
- Have an opinion in marketing and branding for your products
- Act in an agile way to plan what your teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation and prioritization of features
- Carefully monitor development sprints, overall project timelines and changes in business strategy
- In future, have P&L responsibilities
- Be part of the product management line in Kyiv and help grow the team using leading management techniques
- Contribute to our business vision and strategy and 5-year product roadmap.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as Product Manager
- BS/MS in Digital Business Studies, Digital Marketing, Product Design, or Computer Science
- Preferably, an MS in Product Management or MBA
- Or, significant experience in ownership of digital products within your current role
- Knowledge of product management principles, frameworks, and processes
- Hands-on experience with defining and validating product hypotheses
- Ability to identify use cases, value props and business models
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and prioritizing requirements
- Skilled at navigating multiple pieces of the development cycle
- Able to liaise between individuals and groups and manage a number of requests that must be prioritized and executed to support things like feature development, testing and more
- Some basic user experience (UX) skills
- Great interpersonal skills, fluent in English speaking and good writing skills
- If possible, a second European or Asian language
Considered as a plus:
- Some understanding of programming basics such as Python, Java, C++ etc
- Awareness of the product opportunities given by machine-learning and cloud / edge computing platforms.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2020 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.