We’re looking for a
Customer Support Manager
We’re looking for a curious and passionate quality standards keeper who’s eager to work with our customers and ensure customer satisfaction stays at the highest level from product release to production.
- Provide day to day client support using case management generated by multiple channels:
Ticketing system (Jira)
Emails (including feedback and troubleshooting)
- Continuously deliver effective, high-quality service to clients, liaising with the Project Manager and the Team, as appropriate
- Adhere to operational processes, policies and documentary requirements
- Ensure all client and internal documentation is safely maintained and accessed, in accordance with GDPR and internal policies
- Maintain regular dialogue with other team members/leads, sharing learning experiences that enable clients to provide a consistently high-quality service
- Report, facilitate and track technical troubleshooting issues raised by clients and deliver solutions that follow internal policies
- Document changes or new solutions that other agents can use.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid communication skills and fluent English are crucial. You will be responsible for communicating with client representatives
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- You can take the initiative and also follow directions from your team
- Has proven tactful and diplomatic experience when working with confidential information
- Puts the client first, acting sympathetically to their needs, thereby strengthening the overall relationship
- Committed to working within the client’s agreed values and framework
- Works with app logs
- Knows how to process information (primary analysis and team reporting)
- Documents incidents/cases and replies to customer requests
- Have technical experience in a functional domain (automotive, B2B, mobile apps)
- MS/BS degree in computing sciences or equivalent work experience.
Good to have:
- QA or customer service experience is a great advantage.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.