We’re looking for a
Customer Support Manager
To be a key part of the team and ensure Customer satisfaction from a product released to production stays on the highest level.
- Provide day to day client support using case management generated by multiple channels:
Ticketing system (Jira)
Emails (including feedback and troubleshooting)
- Continuously deliver a high-quality and effective service to clients, liaising with the Project Manager and the Team, as appropriate;
- Adhere to operational processes, policies and documentary requirements;
- Ensure all client and internal documentation is safely maintained and accessed, in accordance with GDPR and internal policy;
- Maintain a regular dialogue with other team members/leads, sharing learning experiences and enabling client to provide a consistent high-quality service;
- Proactively monitor the performance of the product and report problems to the team;
- Report, facilitate and track troubleshooting of technical issues raised by the client and deliver solutions that meet policies;
- Document changes or new solutions that other agents can use.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid communication skills as well as fluent English are crucial. You will be responsible for communication with the client’s representatives;
- Ability to priorities multiple tasks;
- Ability to work under own initiative and follow direction from their Team;
- Confidential, tactful and diplomatic;
- Puts the client first, acting sympathetically to their needs, thereby strengthening the overall relationship;
- Committed to working within the client’s agreed values and framework;
- Works with app logs, monitoring tools;
- Ability to process information (primary analysis, reporting to the team);
- Describe incidents/cases and replying to customer requests.
Good to have:
- Experience in QA role;
- Previous experience in a customer service environment would be a great advantage.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Parking/transportation allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal and professional development;
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones.