We’re looking for a
Communications and Marketing Manager
in London, United Kingdom
The role of the Communications and Marketing Manager (CMM) will be to raise the profile of CloudMade through our existing network of supporters and to introduce new audiences to the CloudMade offering, thereby introducing more potential contacts into the sales funnel.
Communications and Marketing strategy:
- Lead the development of a Communications and Marketing Strategy for CloudMade consistent with the objectives and goals of the stakeholders;
- In collaboration with colleagues in the UK, US & Ukraine play a leading role in CloudMade’s effort to build a strong global brand through the development of a communications and marketing strategy;
- Implementation of the agreed strategy and global communications and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a dynamic and engaged presence to automotive customers using the CloudMade website and our key social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Monitor the performance of the website and use key analytics from these platforms to make decisions on future content and messaging, and contribute to the wider CloudMade’s strategic decision-making process;
- Keep up to date with social media trends and effectively engage with new applications that will benefit CloudMade;
- Support other staff, and the board to effectively utilize the CloudMade’s social media channels by building and maintaining an internal social communications channel for CloudMade’s employees.
- Develop strong relationships with the key influential network of automotive media contacts and keep them informed about developments in CloudMade with the objective for regular articles and content to appear across a range of media;
- Support Board Members and other staff at CloudMade to write articles, blogs and other content for publication in a range of influential publications;
- Produce high quality content on CloudMade’s work for publication through external channels;
- Produce press releases and news alerts to generate press around significant events for CloudMade;
- Oversee the production of impactful marketing collateral for CloudMade that meets the needs of the organization to promote itself to specific audiences;
- Develop partnerships that can contribute to the marketing of CloudMade in the UK and Europe.
- When Covid allows, support theTteam to organize events across the UK, Europe, the US and Japan to raise the profile of CloudMade and to inform and influence engineers, computer scientists, HMI and UX practitioners, software buyers and automotive key stakeholders;
- Work with the Executive Team to build and maintain a presence at global conferences.
- Develop and maintain a wide range of external relationships with other organizations and individuals across all sectors that have potential to add value to CloudMade’s mission and goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong track record of measurable results in communications and marketing;
- Ideally, experience in working in or supporting a software company in marketing and communications;
- Proven experience in developing a communication and marketing strategy to achieve measurable results;
- An understanding of the importance of evaluating media campaigns to monitor the impact and experience of working with analytic tools;
- Strong writing skills (in English) and ability to produce high quality impactful content to short deadlines;
- Strong experience in writing for the web and social media;
- Strong experience and track record in developing productive relationships with journalists;
- Demonstrate the ability and experience in generating coverage in a wide range of national and international media outlets for a campaign or brand;
- Strong experience in utilizing web and social media to deliver results for an organization;
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and controlling budgets, good at prioritizing;
- Going forward, ability to build, manage and lead a team.
- Commitment to CloudMade’s vision, approach and values;
- Positive & resilient attitude. Flexible and adaptable with good interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ approach;
- Ability to lead and inspire a team;
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to develop strong and trusting relationships;
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to be productive under time pressure;
- Capable of building productive internal and external relationships for the organization;
- Ability to travel occasionally;
- Experience across Europe and language skills (some or all of French/German & Japanese would be a plus).
We offer a competitive salary to the right candidate depending on experience.
Salary increases are considered annually although the organization is under no obligation to increase salaries year on year. New employees are eligible to join the company pension scheme after completion of the probationary period to which the company makes a matched contribution of up to 4 per cent of salary per annum.
Leave entitlement is at the rate of 25 days per annum in addition to the statutory holidays.
The position is a permanent full-time contract.
The position is subject to a 3 month probationary period.
The working week is 37.5 hours remote during COVID then based in our office in Central London.
Equal opportunities policy:
CloudMade has an equal opportunities policy and ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of age, color, culture, disability, ethnicity, gender, HIV status, marital status, nationality, religion or sexual orientation. The principle applies to recruitment, pay, terms and conditions of employment, promotion, training, career opportunities and service.
How to apply:
Candidates must have existing permission to work in the UK and please state this in your cover letter. Please send a CV and cover letter (in a maximum of 2 pages of A4) to email@example.com (mark ‘Communications and Marketing Manager’ in the subject line).
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.