We’re looking for a
Communications and Marketing Manager
in London (UK), Stockholm (SE) or Kyiv (UA)
Do you want to be a part of a change in the automotive and mobility industry? And use your outstanding marketing capabilities to accelerate the development towards a smarter, personalized and more sustainable use of cars?
The role of the Communications and Marketing Manager (CMM) will be an important role within CloudMade. You will report to the Commercial Director. Together you will create an actionable Marketing Strategy with the purpose of positioning CloudMade as an industry thought leader and to introduce new audiences to the CloudMade offering, thereby introducing more leads into the sales funnel.
Communications and Marketing strategy:
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, to lead the development of a Communications and Marketing Strategy for CloudMade consistent with the objectives and goals of the stakeholders;
- In collaboration with colleagues in the UK, US, Sweden & Ukraine play a leading role in CloudMade’s effort to build a strong global brand through the development of a communications and marketing strategy;
- Implement the agreed strategy and global communications and marketing campaigns.
Digital channels & Media:
- Maintain a dynamic and engaged presence to customers within the automotive and urban mobility space, using the CloudMade website and our key social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Post relevant and engaging content which supports our aim of thought leadership, our inbound lead generation and Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Monitor the performance of the website and use key analytics from these platforms to make decisions on future content and messaging and enhance the website from a SEO perspective;
- Develop strong relationships across the network of automotive & mobility media contacts and keep them informed about developments at CloudMade, with the objective of generating regular articles and content to appear across a range of media;
- Produce high quality content on CloudMade’s work for publication through external channels;
- Produce press releases and news alerts to generate press around significant events for CloudMade.
- When Covid allows, support the team to organize events across the UK, Europe, the US and Japan to raise the profile of CloudMade and to inform and influence engineers, computer scientists, HMI and UX practitioners, software buyers and automotive key stakeholders;
- Work with the Executive Team to build and maintain a presence at global conferences.
Qualifications & Experience:
Need to have:
- In short, you are a highly talented marketing star, with the capability to mix best practice with innovative new approaches;
- You have a broad knowledge within B2B communications and digital marketing, and a strong track record of measurable results;
- An understanding of the importance of evaluating digital media campaigns to monitor the impact and experience of working with analytic tools;
- Strong writing skills (in English) and ability to produce high quality impactful content for the web and social media;
- Strong experience in utilizing web and social media to deliver measurable results;
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and controlling budgets, good at prioritizing;
- Strong understanding of how sales/growth driven marketing can support the sales team by increased lead generation and brand awareness within prioritized accounts;
- Understanding of how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can improve website statistics and lead generation.
Nice to have:
- Ideally, you have experience of working in or supporting a software/SaaS company in digital marketing and communications;
- Experience in developing a communication and marketing strategy to achieve measurable results;
- Experience in developing productive relationships with journalists;
- The ability and experience in generating coverage in a wide range of national and international media outlets for a campaign or brand.
- Commitment to CloudMade’s vision, approach and values;
- Positive & resilient attitude. Flexible and adaptable with good interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ approach;
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to develop strong and trusting relationships;
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to be productive under time pressure;
- Capable of building productive internal and external relationships for the organization;
- Ability to travel occasionally;
- Experience across Europe and language skills (fluent spoken & written English is a base requirement).
We offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate depending on experience.
Leave entitlement is at the rate of 25 days per annum in addition to the statutory holidays.
The position is a permanent full-time contract.
The position is subject to a 3-month probationary period.
The working week is 37.5 hours remote.
Equal opportunities policy:
CloudMade has an equal opportunities policy and ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of age, color, culture, disability, ethnicity, gender, HIV status, marital status, nationality, religion or sexual orientation. The principle applies to recruitment, pay, terms and conditions of employment, promotion, training, career opportunities and service.
How to apply:
Candidates from UK must have existing permission to work in the UK and please state this in your cover letter. Please send a CV and cover letter (in a maximum of 2 pages of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org (mark ‘Communications and Marketing Manager’ in the subject line).
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.