We’re looking for a
in Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for a С++ Engineer to become a core member of our product development team working on CloudMade products and solutions for the automotive industry and integrating those into customer’s systems.
- Developing software components for in-vehicle and mobile platforms
- Defining the architecture and design of the CloudMade products
- Working closely with the customer for integration of the CloudMade solutions into the customers’ systems in the car.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with C++11
- Strong OOP background
- Experience in cross-platform development (Windows, Linux, Android)
- Good algorithmic and math skills
- Upper-intermediate level in spoken and written English
- Experience in multithreading
- Good understanding of CMake scripts
- Knowledge of GTest, Git, CI
- Writing production-quality code.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working in big cross-functional teams, participation in discussion of requirements and ideas for improvement
- Experience building cross-platform SDKs
- Experience with embedded development
- Knowledge of Java / Android SDK
- Ability to travel.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.