We’re looking for a
Automation QA Intern
in Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for an Automation QA Intern to join our product development team working on CloudMade products and solutions for the automotive industry. As a part of agile delivery team, you will be responsible for the quality of the software products through analysis of the requirements and creation of automated test suites.
- Analyze business requirements and participate in product requirements definition
- Create test documentation for the product (test suites and test cases
- Create automated test suites and integrate tests into the build pipelines with focus on continuous delivery
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate/Upper Intermediate level of English is required
- Basic knowledge of one of programming languages: C++, C or Java
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Familiar with Linux/Unix-based systems command-line interface
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology
- Prior experience with any kind of software testing
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, Shell)
- Computer science degree or similar
Would be a plus:
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.